Anyone can comment :D ... and a few more codes...

Well, since I like comments and would like to see them from everyone who views this blog, not just the people with blogger accounts, I've changed the commenting system to be entirely open. Nothing should be required to comment on anything I make. I would appreciate any feedback or code suggestions I can get. Just leave them in the comment areas.

Someone had asked for a code to have infinite Geld in Crystal Defenders R1 and R2, but since i'm cheap and haven't bought R2 yet, heres infinite Geld for R1 for now :P

Infinite Geld (works on wifi stages too :D) [hetoan2]:
02CF8052 0000270F

I don't know if anyone plays Tetris Party, but heres a VR modifier for that game as well.

WiFi VR Modifier [hetoan2]:
029E5390 0000270F

If anyone has any other games that they'd like VR modifiers for just ask. They're very easy to do. Just leave any suggestions in the comments.

7 comments:

  Thunder13

June 19, 2009 at 5:57 PM

Cool, thanks for these codes. Why don't you just download a .wad for the wiiware? Anyway the games arent much different r2 has two roads enemies can escape and r1 has, only one. I like r1 better :P

  hetoan2

June 19, 2009 at 7:19 PM

.wads are illegal. It'd be better if someone gifted me them. Money's not really a problem for me, but its a pain to know that you're only getting it for 1 code you know?

  Haha Ur Ghey

June 21, 2009 at 12:57 AM

more call of duty waw wifi codes pls, k thx!

  Haha Ur Ghey

June 21, 2009 at 2:49 AM

hetoan2, how would i use codes for virtual console games?

  Ender

June 29, 2009 at 8:33 PM

Hey I'm interested in the infinite geld for R1 but I don't understand how you make the file. Do you need a game ID for channels?

  Rob

July 17, 2009 at 9:00 AM

btw, i like what uve done to the site ;) it looks great :)

  Anonymous

August 16, 2009 at 8:30 PM

can u make a quantum of solace wii ntsc/usa online moon jumping code