Gone for 2 weeks

I'm going on vacation for 2 weeks come Saturday.


I've turned off anonymous posting for those 2 weeks ONLY. It will be back up when I am back.

Do not post any codes that are not mine during the 2 weeks while I am gone, or I will ban your IP from the site.

Blog members will be monitoring comments for me, and I will check in every now and then.

Blogger accounts can still post.

EDIT: Comment posting is now restricted again.

Please comment on what you think about the new site layout, lables, and whatnot.

And be sure to Donate! if you like the codes and want to help support this site.

7 comments:

  Rob

July 17, 2009 at 5:26 AM

have a nice trip! ;)
if you want i can help keep watch of the blog for ya as well. im on the internet alot and very often on your blog anyway :) just a suggestion ;)
u've helped me so i wanna help u :)

  hetoan2

July 17, 2009 at 6:52 AM

sorry, I think my blog admins will do fine already,

plus i barely know you.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

  Rob

July 17, 2009 at 8:57 AM

lol ok :) was just a suggestion ;) but if u need help that doesnt involve coding sometime, im here ;) lol :P

  Anonymous

July 17, 2009 at 9:54 AM

is this inf health?

  Luigi290

July 17, 2009 at 11:42 AM

Yeah have a nice trip dude. And the new layout looks pretty tight.

  mdmwii

July 17, 2009 at 3:23 PM

@Anonymous: No, it's not infinite. Just 2 weeks and yes, he will be healthier thanks to this vacation.

I hope it helped!

(OMG)

  Rob

July 23, 2009 at 1:06 AM

10 more days...
btw, im gettin a usbgecko soo when i get my paycheck so when your back ill probly have one ;) i might ask u for help some time with it later on if thats ok :)
ive made codes for psp, but not sure if theres a whole lot different between wii coding and psp coding